Well today I am officially 30 weeks and 3 days pregnant! I had my 30 week check up today, and all looks well! I met with another doctor on the team, in case my doctor can't deliver me. He was very nice, and his team of nurses are just as sweet. Baby Joseph's heartbeat was 145 bpm, I was measuring right at 30 weeks, and my blood pressure was good. As for weight--I have been very cautious on what I am eating, and adding more fiber to my diet. From my doctor's scale, I lost half a pound. But losing that half a pound has equaled out to my scale now. My scale says I have gained 1 1/2 pounds. So all in all, at 30 weeks, I have gained 19lbs. Oh and yes, I treated myself to McDonald's and a cupcake. But stomach is hating me for it now! Sure was tasty though, and so worth it!
As for how I'm feeling, I'm still pretty good! Still have swollen cankles, and Braxton Hicks periodically throughout the day...just a little uncomfortable, but no pain...yet. I am also still able to sleep pretty well. I do have to get up during the night to pee, and that's where the grunts begin. Joe has also been having to help me get up from the couch, it's just not as easy when you have 19 extra pounds of weight in your midsection. And it's not like it's squishy, it's a hard ball that will not budge!
Joe and I are also getting our house in order. We have the crib up...and are currently working on getting our 2nd living area organized and turning it into a sitting area/playroom. I can't wait until it's all done! I have my first shower also, on January 28th, and am soooooo excited! This weekend, we have our Child Prep class at Baylor, and then our maternity pictures on Sunday. It's a fun filled baby weekend! Our 2nd shower will be on February 4th, and I am also looking forward to that as well! I can't wait!
Until my next post, here are my scary, big, belly pics at 30 Weeks and 3 days. Enjoy!
| 30 Weeks 3 Days |
| 30 Weeks 3 Days |
No comments:
Post a Comment